Recognizing From a Distance: List of Resources for Your Managers
Closed shops, deserted streets and kids at home, the global health crisis forces us to rapidly re-think our work practices. Some companies already have what they need to effectively work from home, while for others, it may an abrupt initiation to a virtual workplace.
Here are some tools and tips we curated to ease the transition towards this new reality, all while keeping spirits high.
Psst! Share it with the other managers in your organization!
1. Work from Home Resources
- Coronavirus: How to work from home, the right way
- 7 tips for working from home during the pandemic
- 10 best remote work tools
- Managers: 15 tips to manage remote employees
2. How to Stay Close While Apart
- Tool: Virtual Thank You card to send by email
- 6 tips to write an effective recognition letter
- Social recognition platform for remote peer-to-peer recognition
3. Keep Psychological Health Top of Mind
4. Celebrate! Because we Can All Use Some Positivity
Here is a wonderful guide to help you transition to your newly remote environment.
Whichever work situation you find yourself in, with the right tools and the right mindset, you can continue to vehiculate your company culture and engage your employees from a distance.